First time is always special. And when it is a long coveted award, it is time to go NUTS !!! The saints say, one must always be complacent in order to achieve true greatness. But as of now I can afford to be non-complacent, for some days at least! 😀
Now, there are some rules that are to be followed when one gets nominated for this award. Here they are
* Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
* Share 7 things about yourself
* Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire
* Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
7 things about me (other than that said on my ABOUT page)
1. My mother, my father and some very close friends, they are the only reason that I am what I am, today.
2. I have short term memory, but I remember long past events very well.
3. I am a die-hard cartoon and anime movie fan, and I hate sentimental love story movies.
4. Mostly lazy, but I prefer cycling (15 km to my college) to taking the bus.
5. I spend my free time observing and analyzing peoples’ behaviors.
6. I love songs which have meaningful lyrics, good music and touch my heart at the first hearing, no matter if it is Arabic or English or in any other language.
7. I love blogging (a new found love 😉 )
Here are my nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award:
- Indrakatha….written from the soul
- Namratakumari’s Blog
- My Love of Zoology
- My fancy world
- Camilla Carron, Writer
- My Year in Quotes
- Semi Coherent Ramblings and such…
- The Middlest Sister
I wish I could accommodate more bloggers.. Nyway, I gotta go. I have my exams tomorrow.
did I forget something.. Guess what?
Thank you Jenny! Thanx a lot! 😀